Why Us? Why Use First Responder?
Our clients love us because we get results quickly and without drama. When you’re in a regulatory squeeze, you require fast, professional, and precise advice so you can move on with running your business.
That’s exactly what we do!
Because we aren’t a giant firm, we are nimble and react to our client’s “emergencies” and challenges fast. With our “First Responder” service, we will be in your office anywhere in the world in 24 hours if necessary.
The MBCA First Responder service gives our clients great peace of mine. Our service minimizes outside interruptions from government regulatory agencies so you may operate your business efficiently.
Learn about our First Responder Program
Also, because we aren’t a giant company, our consultants are not receiving “on the job training” which you pay for in your fees. Our team of consultants are all industry veterans with a reputation for getting results.
Our “About Us” section tells more about who we are. In short, MBC & Affiliates has been helping clients with compliance issues for 13 years. Our CEO and Chief Consultant, Melita Ball, has served the industry for three decades.
1) 30 to 60-minute Complimentary Consult We start with a complimentary consultation which is really a conversation. We want to thoroughly understand your needs and expectations.
• Did you receive a warning letter? • Do you require training for your internal auditing staff? • Are you facing an audit and wish to be prepared in advance? • Do you wish help in verifying the compliance of your suppliers?
2) Detailed Proposal After our initial conversation, we prepare a detailed proposal addressing the issues disclosed and discussed in the Complimentary Consultation process.
When we are addressing compliance issues, we plan a 3 to 5-day (or longer for more complex issues) assessment to determine next steps.
4) Analyze Results We analyze the results from our assessment.
5) Craft Detailed Plan From the information obtained in the initial consultation and the assessment, we craft a detailed plan of action to resolve your issue(s).
6) Present and Discuss Plan with Management We review the detailed plan of action with management and make revisions as agreed upon. The goal is to get your company in compliance as soon as possible.
7) Kickoff Workshop with Your Team (1 to 2 days)
We outline the process
Receive team buy-in from your staff
ROI for your company – As our tag line promises, “We Turn Compliance into Performance”
Click to schedule your complimentary consultation.